Moriah's grantmaking programs seeks to
Moriah supports programs that
- promote human rights and social justice,
- help disadvantaged people gain self-sufficiency and control over their
- promote women's rights and reproductive health.
The Fund focuses on areas where private funding can make a difference, that
is, areas that receive inadequate government funds, or that leverage public
and private support through advocacy and the modeling of innovative programs.
- strengthen local involvement, leadership and institutional development.
Recognition of the inherent dignity and
of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family
is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world.
- Preamble of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
*you will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to view this document